Music

Blinded by Light

mercoledì 9 marzo 2011

You still have to trust me - Day 1


During our walk in the never-ending swamp, something bad happened. We walked for hours and began to loose the hopes: we were, like, lost. After a while, we saw someone that seemed injured, well...not in the most healty person we met 'till then. Peter went to help him while all of us stayed hidden, ready to help him if that other person was another of Buraki's machine.
They talked for a while, ending up knowing him a bit more: Name, Gabe - Human, that also seemed worried about something. Once he heard the name of Peter, he got..well.. maybe scared about that and told him he was in danger.
After that, an explosion, and then the real danger came out: Sylar and Elliot. This last one knew Gana, also very well, or that's what i though once he said he was Gana's brother... I was kinda shocked about that.. But nothing that could distract me from what they came for, nothing good.
We had to fight them, and the battle took us hours.. they were nothing like the other members of Buraki's army.. and somehow i felt a weird energy from one of the two guys, it was very familiar.. almost..Pyron's energy.. it was just strange, since he wasn't there.
While i was fighting a creature they made appear, Gana got hit badly and fell on the ground.. Peter went next to her, he screamed and then an incredible wave of energy got the attention of everyone, we all stopped of fighting... Last thing i remember was a light beam, then...
.........
I opened my eyes and i was shocked for what i saw... the whole swamp.. and over that... it became just a giant iced land. I got up, the bad guys were gone and i saw Gana and Peter on the ground. I ran to them, but I was feeling very weak in that moment... something like i could barely move, as if i used all my energies all at once.. It wasn't as the other times, in that moment i could feel it very good, and that was bad for me.
I reached Gana and Peter and fell on the ground.. Ngh.. this.. this is Gana..? Why i feel her..so good?..ah... I tried to get up, it was really hard. Damn..curse... How am i suppose to protect them if I feel this way everytime my friends are in danger..?!
Claire-"Flame, Gana, Peter!" I was trying to get some energies back and i layed close to them. Claire, Gabe and Kyle came to us. "Are you allright?"
Flame-"I..I'm fine...ah... I can say the same for Peter.. But Gana is..like, dieing." Was that true..? Or i'm just feeling this way because of the battle?... no.. it's something more.. i can feel Gana perfectly right now... maybe because i'm very close to her..
Gabe-"You seems pretty quiet for say something like that!" That's not my problem!... or.. uhh...this is not the first time someone say that. ngh..
Kyle-"W-We must do something!"
Claire-"Let me handle this..! Flame, i need your help."
Flame-"Uh?.. what..?" Claire grabbed my paw and passed one of the claws on her arm and cutted it a bit. I moved the paw back "W-what are you... doing..." I couldn't understand untill i saw it: she let the blood fall on Gana's wounds and slowly it stopped bleeding. "Cells regeneration..?" Claire nodded
Claire-"That's my power." I was feeling a bit better, but it wasn't enough.. just what i needed to get up and walk.
Kyle-"What should we do now?" Good question.. I looked around but there was only ice.. I still couldn't understand what was happened, but it was something really powerfull.. i didn't expect that a human could do something like that.. all by himself. I looked at Peter..
Flame-"This guy.. Is chained with Gana.."
Kyle-"Well.. with 'chained' it sounds a bit bad, don't you think?"
Flame-"Not that we had choice..." I looked at Kyle "Gana is loosing her powers because of this story of the Enchanted souls...You remember that, do you?.. One gains strenght,while the other one is loosing it." Claire and Kyle said nothing... ".... In this case, the ones who loose the powers are Gana and I... Don't know if Gana knew about all this, but I'm sure i couldn't choose if accept this, and let a human to take my powers all of a suddent."
Claire-"Flame.." I know it wasn't that... But right now, nothing about the Enchanted souls took us in something good.
Kyle-"Ah! Is that what you think? That you're FORCED to work with us?"
Flame-"ACTUALLY, I never said that." We looked eachother a bit badly.. "I don't know how you see that, but i know that untill i'll see something good, I'll keep seeing this just as another curse."
Claire-"Calm down, for now we just have to wait that Gana and Peter wake up. We can talk about that later. Flame, Kyle. You two are, like,--"
Kyle-"Parthners..." I looked around, trying to avoid Kyle for a while and take a breath..
Flame-"Fine." I began to walk.
Claire-"Hey! Where are you going?"
Flame-"If we have to wait for those sleeping-beauties, we'll have at least to find something to survive in this freezer." I walked away from them and stopped when i could feel some peace after all the things that have happened to us. I could also think more to what Ealyin told us... It was true, we were loosing powers while others get it... but she also said <>.. Sacrifice... let go the great power to give it to the half of the Enchanted soul... and then get a new power... I tried to use my white fire, just a little flame to see if i lost one of my elements, but it was still working.. Weird... the effect of this curse still doesn't have effect on me and Kyle?....ah! How am i suppose to be into all this, if i'm one of the enemies?! I pounched the ground and destroyed it a bit.. Ngh.. I.. should learn to controll this...ah.. I'm still the same... this mean that i still can do things by myself right now... I sighed and saw my reflect on the iced water. Still the same... I closed my eyes for some seconds, then i looked at the sky. Still the enemy...
"FLAME!" uh! That was Claire... ah! I ran back to the others and jumped ahead and i got hit by a kind of light energy, but it didn't hurt me.
Flame-"Who-- ah, Luce...?" What the hell she's doing here?
Claire-"You.. you know her?"
Flame-"We...met long time ago..."
Luce-"You're nice at hiding the truth, that's why he keep using you eh?" everyone looked me.
Kyle-"What is she talking about?!"
Flame-"What are you doing here?" She was staring at something behind me, i looked back and saw Gana that was still on the ground. I did some steps back. "You won't touch her." Also Kyle and the others came next to me.
Luce-"You're protecting her?" She began to walk and came close to me, everyone walked back. "(Keep on help the Resistance...and you'll be one in Buraki's death list.)"
Flame-"...(Keep on annoying me... I promise you that you won't see me help them anymore...)"
Luce-"Ha!" she turned and walked away "Your threathing won't scare me... uh, Number 2, isn't?"
Flame-"Yeah, Number 2. Too hard for you to remember an experiment's name?"
Claire-"Experiment?.." Won't change nothing, Luce just told everyone my situation... I don't see why i should keep secrets anymore..
Luce-"You'll just give me that dragoness." She turned again and began to make a kind of light energy sfear around her body "Else, you will die."
Flame-"Kyle.."
Kyle-"Ah! Y-yes?"
Flame-"It's time to show to this lady what Enchanted Souls can do." He said nothing and i looked at him "Parthners?" He was watching me and then smiled
Kyle-"Let's finish this!" He jumped on my back. As he touched me, i felt weird for a second.. Again this feeling..?
Luce-"Ah! What are you doing?!"
Flame-"I said you won't touch Gana..."
Kyle-"... so stay away from her!" Luce seemed... scared.. or just surprised of what i was doing. Actually all the stuff i did and kept doing for Buraki's army was going to become a waste of time least 5 years, if not more... I didn't care, i was ready to kill her if this would've protected my real friends.
Luce-"....Oh...oh! haha! Now i got it." What.. of what is she talking about?.. "...Fine, keep doing what you was trying to do. I won't stop you."
Flame-"W-what?"
Luce-"Soooo nice... ready to destroy hopes of everyone, just with your lies. I really can't wait to see the day when you'll have to tell everyone---"
Flame-"SHUT UP!" I began to charge energy with the mouth making a white sfear, my whole body was shining a bit.
Kyle-"W-woah! What's happening?!"
Luce-"Ah! That power...!"
Kyle-"aaah!" As i shotted the white sfear, a wave of energy sent me and Kyle some metres back and we crashed on the ground. Luce jumped away and dodged it. The sfear hit a wall and completely destroyed it and a big part of the ground with a kind of white magical explosion.
Flame-"Aw... t-that hurts...!"
Kyle-"Damn! You can't even keep your attacks!"
Flame-"Ngh, shut up, I... I don't even know how i did it!"
Luce-"Grr... I hope that you know what you're doing!" She flew away. Kyle got up and Claire and Gabe came next to us.
Claire-"Are you ok?"
Kyle-"Yeah..i just felt, like, all my energies fade away when Flame used that power." Ah..so that's how is happened...
Flame-"Yeah, I'm fine too."
Gabe-"You're... one of Buraki's machines..?" uh..
Flame-"I'm not a machine."
Claire-"Still, with Buraki's army." I said nothing... "How long you wanted to hide this?"
Flame-"So, you don't want me anymore?" I get up "Not that i'm expecting you to understand, afterall."
Kyle-"....I..trust you." I was surprised and i looked at him.
Claire-"How can you?"
Kyle-"I... don't know how to explain... I just felt it when i jumped on his back..." w-what?! "And after all he did.. I won't belive that he will fight against us when we will face the enemy!"
Flame-"Kyle..."
Kyle-"I won't let him go. If you don't want him here, then i'll go too." Claire and Gabe looked at eachothers..
Gabe-"I think I can give you a chance. Afterall we doesn't know very well, eh?"
Claire-"...fine." I took a breath. This is gonna be a long day... ngh.. I went next to Gana and Peter, i still felt pretty bad and weak.. Gana...I put both her and Peter on my back. "Allright, let's try to find a way out from here..." I looked at the sky...
Flame-"Pyron... where are you?..."
......

Nessun commento: