Music

Blinded by Light

venerdì 31 luglio 2009

Part 1 - One of them

Everything had beginning 2 years before the birth of the Purple Dragon..
The guardians feared the dark forces could attack us.. but all seemed quiet.. all seemed over..
All we.. we have lowered too soon the watch...
I was back home, I would never have thought that it would have happened.. The dark forces never attack us because.. they was learning to use all secrets of the dark power.
The guardians... I was with them.. I have thought that I would have been to the sure with them.. and it was but...
One day.. The dark armies arrived..attacking the old temple..
There wasn't escape.. we weren't quite.. and he .. he knew..
Guardian-"We... we can't stop them!..Flame...you can't die here..!"
Flame-"what are you--...?" I have not been able to finish talking.. i've seen an orange light... I could not move..a white crystal began to cover me.. -"n...no..".. and then.. i don't remember nothing else...
From that moment I do not remember anything from there onwards..! What was... happened..?
...........
...........
I begin... to hear voices...
???1-"Hey[hey...]... I've found somethink[somethink...].."
???2-"What is this[this...]?"
???1-"I think...I think it's a Dragon![dragon...].."
???2-"Why IT's here?[here...] Why inside a white crystal?[crystal...].... free him and take IT in the lab[lab...]."
.."It"?... I'm.. an item?
...... They broke the crystal.. i.. i don't know what are they...and..what is a lab?...why they want me?.. what i've done?..
They take me from the lab.. it's.. everythink is so different here... i can't move me.. i can't do nothing.. i can't talk too...
???1-"Hey[hey...], we have found another dragon..![dragon...]"
???2-"Yeah... hehe[hehe...] it's hard to find a dragon easily like this[this...]! Blocked in a crystal[crystal...]!"
???3-"Just lucky[lucky...].. are you sure he'll don't try to escape[escape...]?"
Why i.. why i most escape...? what they wanna do?...
???1-"Don't worry[worry...].. he is stunned, he can't do nothing..![nothing...]"
???2-"Yeah..[yeah...] and however..if it will try to escape..[escape..] hehe...[hehe..]"
???2-"We'll cut his wing...[wing..]"
What?..my wing?... i..i most get out from here..! they are.. crazy..
I try to move me but..that isn't good..
???1-"Hey![hey!...] he trying to move![move!...] haha[haha...]"
What's so funny?.. Just wait i'll can move me and... you will in danger..thing!...
???2-"We take him in his room..[room...] then we can begin..[begin..]"
I.. I can't let them..
And now... all dark again.. no voices.. What..they..want...? I can't see anythink.. i can't... understand.. why they want the dragons?.. I.. I most..I most escape..?
I see somethink..now..! A..A light.. too much light here... it's...it's all white.. where they take me?
???1-"Eh![eh!...] now you can't escape![escape...]"
???2-"Let's start this experiment[experiment...]... so.. dragon[dragon..]: what you have for us?[for us....] "
???3-"it has already given us one wing of his[his..].. in change he will want to know the effects these blue cristals will give at it[him..].. hehe![hehe!..]"
Again whit "It".. why they---...What?..my wing?! ugh!...I... That's impossible!... why they've broke my... ugh...! I.. I most escape.! I'll don't let them.. touch me again...! come on.. Flame.. open your eyes!..Run!...
???1-"What the..? stop it[it...]!"
Shut up echo!.. I'm waking up!...I'm.. I'm not still stunned!... I.. I CAN MOVE ME!
???2-"Damn! It's waking up! stop IT!"
No way!... I've somethink to do at you Thing1, isn't? ugh..! but.. not now..! I most go away from here..! Ah! my.. my wing... Just.. Just run!...
???3-"Stop! don't let it go!"
Now..I'll destroy somethink..! I will go straight without stopping me! Broking all walls!!
........
How much big is this place?! My back start to be hurt!... and my wing too...! And what is this sound? so terrible.. and why this thing are scared by me?.. I'm dangerous? damn, I hate this---- "SBAM"
???1-"Hehe! I'm sorry little big dragon!.. but you can't destroy iron walls... not yet.."
AUCH!... that's hurt..! What he wan't from me?! And.. what he mean whit.."not yet"?..
???2-"It's.. calm now?"
I think i was calm in that moment...thought about my past life..about them.. the guardians.. how i could was here..
I've started to think... where are the other dragons?..I would never talk to this things...I will never trust of them..
???3-".... take him in his room..and finish this experiment.."
And then.. i was done nothing... just close my eyes.. and let them do all... i don't know why... maybe.. maybe i was hoping...someone come to take me away.. someone could tell me what was happened...
............
............
???1-"... get to work[work...]."

and then.. all dark...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~You Have To Know....~

All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Do not copy Flame or Flame's Story


© Original Flame's Story

Nessun commento: