Music

Blinded by Light

venerdì 31 luglio 2009

Part 2 - Losing the Hope

......
I don't know how much time they have used to do this.. experiments.. I just know.. i'll never fly again.. I'll don't feel me the same of before..I.. I don't feel me the same yet...what they have done at me..? That is my only question now...
???1-"Good[good..].. number 2 is waking up..! 2 days to wake up yourself [yourself...]..uh?[uh?..]"
Number...2?.. what's happening here?.. why now they call me "number 2"?...
???2-"Really?![really?!...] That's great![great!...]"
???1-"So[so..].. the original Dark Purple one is the only that can controll these crystals[crystals..]..
Again whit the crystals?.. why they are so special?.. and.. the original Dark Purple one..? I don't understand nothing..!
Just in..."one day".. are happened too much things...
Flame-"w[w...]...why you've called me[me..]... number 2[2..]...?"
???1-"ooh![ooh...] the Dark Purple dragon can talk uh?[uh?..]..."
I just wanted an answer.. I would not have said anything if that had not been necessary.. then I remained in silence to wait for an answer..
???2-"uh[uh..] you are just the 2^ has survived to this experiment[experiment..].. and isn't died yet[yet..]... and if you wanna know what happened to number 1[number 1..]..
???1-"After him lost the control of his powers[powers..].. we don't have seen him for a long time[time..].."
So.. I.. I could lost the controll of my body?... I.. I'll can kill the dragons too..? I could destroy all?... Why they have done this if they knew what could happened?!... ugh..! my.. my head..
???4-"Damn..! number 17 going to be falied!.. run to the room A-5! Fast!"
???2-"What?[what?..].. he is the last Yellow one we have![have..]..Number 2: don't move![move..]..."
Why?! You really think I can move me?! I am lying here on ground from two days, you remember? ... bah.. my head..that's.. hurt... ugh..
I've wait.. wait for 1..2...and 3 hours.. what they doing?.. and why is important this purple dragon for them?..They know somethink.. and I most know too!.. However.. i'm here now!.. Just.. Just wake up, Flame..!..
I'm starting to seen all.. dark.. no, not again..!
This time I was feel.. different.. I was feeling more power.. more energy in my body... but.. I can't controll me..
My eyes are open, I was shining.. my eyes.. my wings.. i can't controll nothing.. Am I.. Am I losing the controll?.. I'm going to.. destroy everythink?!... I.. I won't!...
???1-"Hey![hey..!] what's happening there?![there?!...]"
???2-"No!![No!...] Number 2 losing his control![control!...]"
???1-"What we most do?[do..] He can escape now![now!..]..
Flame-"Yeah...! I can..!"
What happening? Someone have take my body?!.. What is this light?.. The.. The crystals?!..
Flame-"Stop to think... number 2..! now you are mine..!"
What?..
My body has started to run.. destroing the wall of the room where i was.. Nothing stop him!... But.. But I.. I can...!
Flame-"Haha! Stupid humans!.. you'll never learn!.."
Humans?.. so they are humans?.. I was never seen them before..
Hey! don't distract me! I most take the control!.. I need to know more about them!.. I need to know a lot of things!! Stop!...
Human1-"Damn! Allarm! Number 2 is escaping! stop him!"
Human2-"Close all doors! Call the other!"
Too late for them.. I'm out from there yet.. i've.. i've destroyed all the walls front me..!..
Flame-"So.. that's the big power of the crystals uh..? or that's just your powers?"
.... I just want my body's control...
Flame-"They control you now.."
How they can control me?.. and how you think to escape running?.. you can't fly.. remember..?
My body stops alone...
Flame-"I.. I can move me?... what happened before?.."
yeah.. I've the control of my body.. I'll never understand what the humans have done at me.. but i can't use my power now.. i could lost my control again...
I.. I most find a quiet place to rest.. maybe in a forest..I need to rest for a moment..
..............
..............
Walk too much it's really tiring..and here there aren't forests!... where am I?.. Where the humans take me?.. I just want back home..
I have walked for an hour and..finally i've find a quiet place .. where I could drink too... and.. Looking at my reflex in water .. I have seen my change .. My eyes.. they aren't yellow like the last time i've seen myself.. now i've one red eye and one purple eye...! my wings had dozens of blue crystals...what they have done..? I can't sleep.. i think i'm not so far away from the lab.. and they could find me..
I.. I most find other dragons.. i most know what happened here..
I feel me.. so alone here... and my head still hurts... I just want someone.. someone can stay with me now.. it's so boring and dark.. and i can only walk to go far away from the humans..
Now.. only the moon can illuminate my road... in this dark forest..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: