Music

Blinded by Light

giovedì 24 settembre 2009

Part 18 - Lost Soul

...........
Gana-"Everyone, Pyron's in serious trouble. We got to get to the island of the fairies."
Lagon-"What happen to him?"
Gana-"I'll explain when we leave. Let's go." Then we began the trip to get to the island.. all we was doing our best to help Pyron in that moment... it was just my fault.. i could stop Kyle but i've done nothing...
Silver-"We're coming to a large island." I hope we are in time to save Pyron.. noone seen that i've something wrong, just because they are helping Pyron.. and they could think that i'm worried for him.. well, i'm really worried for Pyron.. but what Buraki will want do?..
... for now that was my problem.. Pyron... I'm sorry... the next time.. i'll save you, i'll never let the enemy make you in this state!.. not anymore..!
Saka-"That's Fairy Island. We'll get Pyron some much need medical attention."
.....
some time later we had arrive to Fairy Island. We anchored and went to shore. Griz, Saka, Silver, and the Vixers stayed on the ship. Pyron was on Lagon's back..
Gana and Spirit was really worryed.. i couldn't do nothing
Spirit-"His soul's in such agony. I...don't know if we'll make it in time."
Gana-"We have to. Lagon, please hurry up."
Lagon-"Your all on my back. I can't run will all of you on board."
Nera-"We'll find this Ruby person. Just hang on." ah... i feel me so weak... my energy is disappearing..
[why you loose a great part of your energy when your friends are----]
How can i know this?! is good that i know who am I... but now i think i don't know this anymore... [......i'm sorry...I..] don't worry... just leave me alone now... [..everything will be ok.]
We walked for hours.. my energy was so weak.. it was good that i still could walk..
Gana-"Oh no. He's getting worse." damn...how much we have to walk? ugh... i can't resist anymore.. and i'm afraid that Pyron couldn't too... Gana..
Flame-"E-Everything will be okay.. Gana." I really hope this...
Voices-"Halt!" uh? oh no.. we were surrounded by faries.. what now?
Lagon-"It's the fairies." oh, really? (LOL)
Guard-"What brings you here trespassers?"
Gana-"We're looking for a dragon named Ruby. We hope she can save our friend here."
Guard-"Princess Ruby can't be bother by you. Go away." what?! oh! now i'll take care of yo---
Elmo-"Please help. He's gonna die any minute." words, words.. here we need of facts..!
Guard-"Leave at once." 1....2....-----
Gana-"No! We came all this way. I'm not gonna lose Pyron. Please. We have to see Ruby. I beg of you." ah...okok.. words.. i was losing the controll of the situation.. ehm..
Guard-"...Fine. Follow us." magic words! ...... some minutes passed and we went inside a big room... there was a beautiful pink and white dragoness.
Guard-"This is Princess Ruby." She will save Pyron... I hope so...
Ruby-"Please call me Ruby. What ails you my friends?" Lagon placed Pyron on a stone table.
Gana-"Our friend here is in dire need of help. Please save him."
Ruby-"Okay, but you must all go." What?!
Flame-"All of us?"
Lagon-"Why?"
Nera-"Please explain."
Ruby-"I'll tell you later. For now, I want this one and the brown dragon to stay. Guards, take our guests somewhere comfortable." i don't need to rest! I..I..
Guard-"come on you.."
Flame-"ah.... o..ok..." then i left the room with the others...all we but Gana and Spirit leave. Strange... Ruby wants them there? Uh.. maybe they'll come too later.. we went inside a room. It was big and confortable, everyone was inside and i was to the door.. looking around..
Guard-"you won't go inside?"
Flame-"well... i..i need to get some air.. i think i'll go outside."
Guard-"you need of a guide?" umph, he think i'm stupid? no, i don't need of a guide..!
Flame-"No thanks." tsk tsk tsk.
[some minutes later]...... damn... i'm lost.. (LOL) i didn't think that this place was so big!... uhm..
Guard-"hey, you wasn't going outside?" w-what? i'm here again?? damn!...
Flame-"oh! ...ehm.. hehe... well..." i'm gone away again.. okok.. let's see.. i shouldn't go to the right... then i'll go..uhm...to..the.. Ah! fu...damn!
Flame-"Any guides around here??" after some minutes a guard taken me outside..finally, air!... "ehm.. thanks... (>/./>)"
I went under the shadows of a tree to rest....
Some minutes passed and i've heard noises... someone was there, not far away from me..
Flame-".....today is so quiet.. Yaaahwn... i could sleep for..." I turned and i've used my light breath "GOTCHA!.... uh?".... nothing happened.. maybe it was jus------
"YAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"
Flame-"W-WHAT THE---?!?" someone jumped away and began to run around me "It burn! It burn! I'M BURNING!"
Flame-"C-calm down! You can't burn! it was light!" he stopped.. "oh..ehm.. yeah..you've right... damn.." he turned, he was Vinge!
Flame-"V-Vinge? what are you doing here?" he seem another dragon now.. i should try to me the light breath.. maybe it really burn!..
Vinge-"Oh, ehm.. I was trying to see...(he looked around)ehm.. how was the.. plants here..." whut? the PLANTS?...oh..
Flame-"You was following me, aren't you?"
Vinge-"Gah!... well not really, i was just--- yes.." i knew (.__.)
Flame-"You are the last one i've meet in this days...noone want answer at my questions.. then.. can you?" is just time lost..
Vinge-"Yes, i can, buddy"
Flame-"i knew! i'll never know my p... wait.... you said.. yes?" woah... incredible! "are you kidding?"
Vinge-"Sure not.. why should I?" there is surely a cheat...
Flame-"pff.. really, what you want?... moneys? apples?..ehm.." i...i really said apples?? oh my god.. i need of a vacation..
Vinge-"You have apples??" oh no.. "How can you eat them? I don't understand how Luce ca---" Luce?!
Flame-"Wait! you know Luce too?" everyone know Luce... ok is official.. i think Luce is a Light Guardian at 100% now..
Vinge-"well.. yeah!.. any problems?" no.. oh, i was forgetting the questions!
Flame-"nono... ehm.. Do you know me very well, right? what can you tell me?" he began to think...
Vinge-"You..You was my best friend, Flame..." uh?.. "you was the best friend of all of us.. I mean of Uriel, Luce, me, Aika and Roran.."
Flame-"Roran?.. i've never heard that name before..." is so strange.. why just him told me this?... there is something..
Vinge-"oh, don't worry.. (he smiled) big-boy" w-what?!
Flame-"B-Big...BIG BOY?? grrr!" he jumped back "hahaha, you ever do this!" uh?
*flash*
[Voice-"Ah! You can't catch me!"]
[Voice2-"Tsk! you are just a big-boy.. you can't go so far!"]
[Voice-"B-Big boy?? Grrr!!" ]
[Voice2-"Gotchà! hehe"]
[Voice-"oh! damn![damn...]]"
*Flash*
Flame-"Ah.. my head.."
Vinge-"You was drunk?" Ha-Ha.. very funny... "oh, come on.. don't look at me like that!" ....... "gasp!... okok sorry! hey, have you seen Luce? it's long time that i don't see her arond here."
Flame-"L-Luce?..." i can't tell to noone about this.. damn! "I-I don't know...sorry"
Vinge-"I think you kn---"
Flame-"I don't know! ok?..."
Vinge-"*sigh....* ok..." uh...
Flame-"I'm sorry.." i can't resist anymore... i have too much problems in my mind...
Vinge-"Do you remember of Shu?" uh?
Flame-"Shu?... i.." w-wait... This..This name sound familiar!... "I.. I think i've heard this name before..!"
Vinge-"really?.. how this can be?" is really strange... "Let's see if you remember... She was an human?"
Flame-"I..I don't know.. just the name sound familiar.."
Vinge-"Oh.. maybe you've heard that name not long time ago." i don't think so.. "....Flame.."
Flame-"uh?.. yes?"... he was so serious now.. seems sad too... what he want ask me?..
Vinge-"Do you remember... why---" suddently someone hitted him and sent him to the ground.. he was Uriel!
Flame-"U-URIEL!"
Vinge-"Ah.. Uriel! what are y---" Uriel takes Vinge by the neck "AH! ugh!..H-Hey!"
Uriel-"What are you doing?!" Uriel seems angry, what's happening to him?
Vinge-"W-What I'm doing?! I-I'm asking to him w---" the taken of Uriel became more stronger "AH!"
Flame-"URIEL! STOP!!" he turned...
Uriel-"Tsk.." Uriel freed Vinge and was coming in front at me.. "Flame... don't worry about your past." he flew away..
Flame-"W..what?... oh! Vinge!" i'm gone to help him "Are you ok?[ok...] ...uh?" when i touched Vinge i felt me strange for a second..
Vinge-"Yes.. don't worry.. i'm ok.."
Flame-"Why Uriel did that?" he turned and walk.. "Where are you going?"
Vinge-"Flame...uh.. don't worry, forget what is happened and what i told you." he flew away..
Flame-"H-Hey! wait!"
Voice-"Where are you going?" Vinge stopped, we turned and seen Aika.
Flame&Vinge-"Aika!" Vinge back down
Aika-"You can't go away, Flame... you can't leave your friends here.." but.. i have to know!...uh...
Flame-"Ok, great!.. i'll live without know myself.. however, you've right. It's my fault if Pyron is in that state. I'll back inside.."
Vinge-"Flame, wait!..."
Flame-"No.. I can't come with you two, i can't stay with my friends, i... I don't know what to do anymore!..."
Aika-"Flame..." Aika hugs me.. "Just calm down.. we will find a way to help you and your friends.." Aika...
Flame-".... Thank you, guys...but i won't that you will in danger just to help me.."
Vinge-"Is not a problem. Is better if we work together!.."
Flame-"...Well.. ok.. thanks..!" I smiled and some minuter later Aika and Vinge flew away.. i went to rest for a while...
.......
[voice-"Hey!.. hey! wake up! your friends is ok now!"] u...uh?...
Flame-"uuuuh... just 5 min more....(rolling from left to right)"
Guard-"you won't see your friend?"
Flame-"Y-Y-yaaaahwn... my friend?... (=.=)... " i need of time.............. OH! "Oh yeah! Pyron! Is he ok now?"
Guard-"Sure! Princess Ruby never fail.. she told me to tell to you and your friends that..ehm..Pyron..."
Flame-"Yes, Pyron.. you said right.."
Guard-"He is ok!.." great! we came in time! "{hE iS JusT LuKy...}" uh?
Flame-"What you said?"
Guard-"Uh? i said nothing..! just that your friend is ok!" what?... i.. i've seen him say that words.. ugh.. my head... I need to res... oh wait, i've rest just a min ago... well.. i'll go to see Pyron!..
Flame-"oh.. well.. thanks however.."
....really strange...
........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: