Music

Blinded by Light

giovedì 30 settembre 2010

What is left

.....
Gana, and I were flying for long time now. Peter was with us, on Gana's back. Gana seemed quiet, she knew Pyron very well, so she wasn't worried.. Though i still couldn't know what he wanted to do, but for now we should stay focused on where to go.
Flame-"Im tired...were are we going again?"
Gana-"I dont know Flame,but keep up!"
Peter"Hey! I see something!"
Flame-"What? Where?"
Peter-"Over there!" Peter pointed in front of us, where there was smoke... as if there was a war.
Gana-"They need our help! Lets go!" Gana and Peter ran toward the smoke was, I looked at the town for some more.. Something wasn't right... It was too quiet to be a war, i couldn't hear anything from there, but then i followed Gana. When we landed, there was nothing.. as i though there wasn't a war, but just a desert town.. This is what Buraki's machines can do? A whole town totally destroyed..
Flame-"Look at this place." Ah... just ruins.. I grabed a rock and I threw it away and it hit a car, breaking its door... woah, well... i couldn't expect it was THAT ruined.. I looked around, the palaces were gonna fall, still some fire around and no life signs..
Gana-"Nice throw..." heh.
Flame-"Thanks!"
Gana-"Hmm...hold on." Gana ran to the car and began to look at it.
Flame-"What are you doing?"
Gana-"Im trying to see where we are. What city it is." She picked a cars registration and turned to Peter.
Peter-"(213) 897-3656 LA, this is Los Angeles! Well...what's it left of.." Los Angeles... Gana dropped the registration.. She was surprised just as me. Those ruins were LA... I couldn't believe Buraki could do something like this and leave... I was angry.. and sad at the same time.. "Hey,whos that?" Peter pointed at someone standing in the distance.
Flame-"Could be a survivor!" After saying that i just got a bad feeling about that... A survivor.. standing there doing nothing...
Peter-"HEY!!" Ngh! That wasn't a good idea---- I looked again at that thing and it turned and began to look at us...
Gana-"I don't think that is a---" All of a suddent it began to shoot at us and we had to go away from there, flying as fast as possible and then we hidden.
Flame-"It was a machine? Humanlike......Ofcourse..Thats what that king was talking about. But that machine had skin on it! He never mentioned a machine with half skin and human chlotes!"
Gana-"Yeah I know,its a skin-job. We will review that thing later! As soon as we manage to capture it....somehow"
Flame-"Yeah,how?"
Gana-"I dont know..." Surely i didn't expect that Buraki could do a machine like that.. it seemed so real.. a real human.. This may give us a lot of problems.. I looked at Peter. We can't even trust about humans anymore now?... Then i looked Gana.. But i trust her.... uh.. I shacked my head a little.
Peter-"We better hide somewehere! (He looked around) ...over there!" He pointed to a tunnel.... very dark...
Flame-"Are you kidding me? Who knows what things are hiding in that darkness!" And then there was an explosion and behind us there was another Humanlike machine.. Ah damn!.. Maybe if i would've been with Buraki some more i could controll those things somehow.. As i could do with some of the old series. That thing was coming closer.. Gana and Peter was heading to the tunnel.
Gana-"Its either that or HIM!" Maybe.. is not all that dark in there afterall.. Then we went in it and after a while Gana found a lightswitch and turned it on.. we were in a subway..
Peter-"A subway! Lets follow the tracks,it will lead us to the station where we can exit." Wooh, wait a second!
Flame-"And get back to that skin job? No way...Id rather stay here and look for,I dont know...food? Place to sleep? Im really tired."
Gana-"Flame is right. That machine probably emited signals to others,they will start looking for us around here. Besides,its nearly dark and they are better hunters at night. Im tired aswell, and we do need rest. Specially you Peter. Lets look for shelter. Maybe there are survivors that can help us and give us food." I nodded at Gana for that and looked at Peter... So?... I'm not going with you if you don't agree.
Peter-"Ok...youre right." Then we walked for a while... hours.. too much time to find a place to sleep, but more we walk and more far from that machine we will. Gana was leading, and me and Peter got the chance to talk a bit. I asked him just some stuff about him. And then he asked about me.. But i couldn't tell him too much, mostly because i still didn't remember anything before the humans found me inside that crystall.
Gana-"Ok guys,you have to be quiet now...Focus on finding a shelter where we can finally go to sleep!"
Flame-"We have been searching for it for hours now...lets just lay down right...here!"
Gana-"On train tracks? No way!" Aw come on, you really think a train will pass and crush us in a desert town like this?
Peter-"Hey you two,what about this?" We went next to him and looked at what he was pointing. It was a tunnel where we could take a rest......
.......Finally after all this time i could sleep.. it was...beautif-----
Peter-"Wake up!" Peter began to shook me and Gana.. Aaaand WHAT NOW. I took a little breath..
Flame-".......What?"
Peter-"Shhhh! I heard something...." I tryed to understand what was..
Flame-"I dont hear anything."
Peter-"Its 2 a.m. Its dark outside. They are better hunters in the dark...." He's talking..about those machines? "Ive heard them,they're here.."
Gana-"Ok guys grab something very sharp." And so we all did "You will go straight for the neck. Thats theyr blind spot. It will disorientate them for a while,but only for a little while! After you did that...run as fast as you can. Peter, climb my back,now!" So we got all quiet and ready to attack... we could hear it coming closer and closer.......Now!
Flame-"Here he is!"
Peter-"Stop! Its not a machine!" I stopped and saw that was only a young guy.. it also seemed he was running from something, but all of a suddent he pointed a gun to us and we all froze. What the--?!
Gana-"Wait! Dont shoot us!"
???-"Come with me if you want to live!" He ran away and we looked at each other.. But then we heard something very different than footsteps..
Flame-"....Motorcycles?" I turned and looked around.. That's the reason that guy was running.. Uh! This only mean that--"..Runned by machines...go!" Then we all began to run, trying to follow that guy, but the motorcycles reached us. One was next to Gana and she easily pushed it and maked it crash against a post, and another one was next to me. I took a piece of metal and pierced it thru it and it crashed.
Gana-"Nice move."
Flame-"Thanks!" So we stopped "Well at least we got rid of those pests..."
Gana-"And we lost the boy!" Yeah.. where could he---
???-"Up here!!" We followed the voice that led us outside the tunnel and from there the guy could show us the downtown of Los Angeles were we've been untill now.. it was surrounded by machines, the new ones.. It wasn't a good show to see..
???-"Thanks to you they know we are here!" He turned, going away
Peter-"Hey wait! You cant just leave us here!"
???-"Oh yea? Well watch me doing it..."Ngh.. oh that's nice..
Gana-"Stop!" He stopped and looked at Gana..."Look at us... We are tired,hungry...we really need your help...please." That guy looked at each of us... and then he took a breath
???-"Follow me.."
.....

Nessun commento: