Music

Blinded by Light

venerdì 28 agosto 2009

Part 11 - Showdown 1

..............
What's happening? where am I?... ugh.. my head.. not again..
When i got up, I was near a village.. around me there was a large valley.. That's sure: i'm not in Mist Falls Village or Forest...
Voice-"Welcome to Hulcana Village..."
I turned and behind me there was Uriel..
Flame-"Uriel.."
Uriel-"I'm glad you are still alive Flame, you are stronger than what I was expect"
Flame-"What you mean? Why I'm here?"
Uriel-"Your friends are coming here, they want go to Draco Island.."
Flame-"You've not answered.."
Uriel didn't sayd nothing..
Flame-"Uff*... so, how you know that..?"
Uriel-"We are Guardians of the Light.. and we think the Light is near your friends."
Flame-"So that's the why you are follow us?... why you think that?"
Uriel-"Well.. it's a feeling.. We are Guardians of the Light and we know when it's near us.."
So.. if they follow my friends, they will find the..Light..
Flame-"What is this.. 'Light'?"
Uriel-"You can't know... not yet, Flame.."
Flame-"But.."
Luce-"Ah, there you are guys!"
Flame and Uriel-"Luce!"
Luce-"So, welcome to Hulcana Village, Flame!"
Flame-"ehm... thanks?"
Uriel-"Luce, what are you doing here?"
Luce-"Wh
y? it's a problem?"
Uriel-"Well..."
Luce-"Good. who is silent, agrees (^_^)"
Uriel-"*sigh*... well Flame..your friends are coming.. you can wait them inside Hulcana Village."
Flame-"o-ok.. tha---"
Uriel flew away..
Flame-"ehm.. yeah... thanks.."
[Voice-"someone else is coming.. and he is not a Guardian.."]
Flame-"uh..?"
Luce-"What?"
Flame-"I.. I hear voices from some time.."
Luce-"Voices?..."
[Voice-"what's happening?"]
[Voice5-"I don't understand.. how he have lost his memories?"]
Luce-"Well.. now i think YOU have ate blue apples.. and the effects on you are reeeeeally strange..!"
Flame-"I've not ate blue apples! I'll never ate that crap!"
Luce-"That's not crap! it's good! Just because you don't like them you can't say it's crap (U.U)"
Flame-"blaah!...when i think at that apple, i'm not hungry anymore.."
Luce-"hoooowever. How are you? all ok?"
Flame-"yeah... why?"
Luce-"when that fire hitted you i've thought you was dead"
Flame-"Oh thanks.. and so you've left!"
Luce-"Well.. i've taken you here, and don't ask me why you are outside the villa---"
Flame-"oh damn...Why i'm outside the village?"
Luce-"UGH.... ehm..."
Flame-"What have you done?!"
Luce-"Well.. i was taking you in this village.. i was flying...you was in my back.. and i've left you fall."
Flame-"You what?!"
oh great.. so i could die and she would not be interested!..
[Voice-"Is coming someone, go away!"]
Flame-"uh.? again that voices.."
Luce began to fly..
Luce-"Sorry Flame, but now i have to go.."
[Voice5-"Strange... he hear voices when we talk.. so he can hear us?"]
Flame-"o-ok..." ugh.. my head...
When Luce flew away all was quiet...
Flame-"(fall in the ground)peeeeaaceee~...
The valley was very quiet and relaxing, and near this village there wasn't strange creatures.. i can finaly stay with myself and feel the wind pass on my body.. it was so beautiful.. relaxing..
In that moment i've waited my friends in the best of the ways: Sleeping! ahhh~.....
How long i don't sleep.. this is the heaven... (=w=)
................
voice-"So you are the target?.."
uh..? I've opened my eyes.. and i've seen Emalf.
I've get up and jumped back and he hitted the ground with the tail..
Flame-"You again!"
Emalf-"Umph.. luky like ever"
Flame-"grr..What you want from me? why are you here?! and why alone?"
Emalf-"I'm sorry for you but.. i'm not alone.."
He began to flew away...
Flame-"No! this time i'll don't let you hurt someone else!"
I've followed him for some min and he is back to the ground... there was another dragon with him.. he was Kyle!
Flame-"Kyle! I had to expect that... what are you doing here?"
Kyle flew...
Kyle-"You really want to know that, uh? why you don't try to---"
My red eye was shining, i've done a big jump destroying a part of the ground and i've hit Kyle with my head sent him away from me..
Kyle-"ugh... how you.."
I'm back to the ground.. how i've done that?.. my eyes give me the power?.. but i can't controll me when i use them..
Kyle felt to the ground and got up..
Kyle-"grr.. you'll pay for that, Number 2.."
Flame-"Bring it...!"
Kyle-"umph.. you are so fool..to think you can beat us alone?.."
Emalf-"It will easy for us kill you.."
Kyle-"This time, no jokes!"
Flame-"grr.."
I know.... i can't beat Kyle and Emalf togheter...
...not alone...
...
[Flame[flame...].... you are not alone...[alone]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: