Music

Blinded by Light

domenica 30 agosto 2009

Part 15 - Can not be wors----

...............
It was night and all was sleeping... I've hear someone leaving and when i've opened my eyes i've seen Spirit..
Flame-"uuuhhmm...(trying to sleep again) uff... (=_=)"
I woked up too... now cause Spirit i couldn't sleep again. and then i've walked near the sea..
voice-"Aaah! Stop!"
Flame-"Uh? (°.°) who's there?"
voice-"Here! i'm here!"
I've looked down and there was a little rat with the wings... (just like a bat) and i was going to crush him.
Flame-"Oh, sorry.. i didn't seen you..! who are you?"
Strange pet-"(going up my back) uhm, that's not important"
Flame-"oh good... so i'll call you 'Anab'..."
Strange pet-"What? why Anab?"
Flame-"it mean: animal nuisance and black" i've pushed him away from me with the tail.
Anab-"hey! it's that the way to behave with the peaple smallest than you?"
Flame-"*sigh..* what you want from me?"
Anab-"I'm here with a friend, and she is big like you!"
Flame-"A dragon?....She?"
Luce appeared behind me-"BUUUUH!!!"
Flame-"(jumping away)GAAH!!" i turned and i've seen Luce "Y-YOU!"
Luce-"hahah! is always fun scare you"
Flame-"Ugh!..(°_°)' don't do it again!"
Anab-"Oh Luce! so you know him!
"
Luce-"Sure! he is my friend..!"
Flame-"What? you know Anab?"
Luce-"Who?"
I pointed the rat-bat "him"
Luce-"He's name is not Anab! (°.°) he is Crips"
Cr--- "I'm not Crips!!"
Flame-"yeah, he is Anab!"
An...Cri...(@_@)-"My name is Tub!!"
Flame&Luce-"Tub?!"
Tub-"You know me?"
Flame-"who the hell are you?!"
Luce-"Tib!"
Flame-"who?"
Tub-"grrrrr...!!!"
*SBAM*
..........
Flame-"Tiauch..! (@_@)"
Tub-"I'm small but strong (u.U)"
Luce-"Tiouch..!(@_@)"
..........
after some min Tub was gone, he sayd us he was controlling the ship for the trip to Draco Island... but something in himself was strange.
Flame-"So, Luce, we meet again"
Luce-"Strange uh? everywhere you go, you find me.. i could think you are following me..!"
Flame-"hehe. no, sorry, i'm just going to Draco Island with my friends."
Luce-"Uhm.. Draco Island..."
Flame-"uh? what?"
Luce-"Oh, nothing.. i was just wondering why you are going there..."
I could trust of Luce.. she wasn't bad..
Flame-"Well... we are looking for Spyro and Cynder.."
Luce-"Uh?"
Flame-"......"
Luce-"......... who the hell are they? (°.°)"
Flame-"What?! (°_°)' how you can't know them?"
Luce-"(°.°) never hear that names"
Flame-"Well they are...." wait.. who are they?... i mean.. what they have done to be legendary dragons? "ehm..(°_°)"
Luce-"(@.@) so you are going to find them, without know the story? (°.°)"
Flame-"I know the story.. but.. ehm... i don't remember that.."
ok i trust of Luce but..i don't know why, i feel something strange... i won't tell her about the mission.. why?..
Uriel-"Uh, you're lieing."
Flame-"uh?"
Uriel was appeared from the darkness..
Luce-"Uriel!"
Uriel-"Flame, we Light Guardians have more powers.."
Flame-"so.. you can read my mind?"
Uriel-"Well.. just say.. i've a power like the powers of your friends Gana and Nera.."
He know th--- oh..
Flame-"So.. you two are still following me?"
Luce-"ehm.. yep (^_^)"
Flame-"*sigh..* (Uriel pushed me down) gah! hey!"
Uriel-"uh.. not good.."
Luce-"what?"
Uriel-"look that crystal..."
they begin to look my right wing..
Flame-"what are y---"
Luce-"oh-hoh~... that's not good"
Uriel-"so it's true... well guys, i go.. we'll see again one day.."
Uriel flew away..
Luce-"need of help?"
Flame-"*sigh* no thanks.." i got up...
Flame-"why you don't come with us instead follow me like a spy?"
Luce-"well.. that could be possible.. but not now."
She flew "Maybe when we'll found the light.. i could come with you and your friends..!"
Flame-"uh? 'when 'WE'll'....?"
she flew away "cya later Flame!"
i was back to sleep... i was so tired in that moment. I lied in my bed and ,some seconds later i've closed my eyes the other woke me up..
Flame-"*uuuufff*"
Griz-"Come on sleepyhead! it's time to go! you've slept all the night! now you have to wake up!"
Flame-"*siiiigh...* Uhmmmm (rolling on the bed) (>.<)"
Griz-"uff.. (he was gone and after some seconds was back)"
Flame-"uh?...(=.=)"
*SPLAAAASHHH*
Flame-"GAAAH!! Ok Ok! I'm awake!!"
I fleed out, heading towards the other in the ship.
Griz-"Okay passengers. Let's head for Draco Island." And we set sailed.
I felt someone was following us.. some seconds later i've thought Luce was following us.. and i've smiled..
It's good know we was to the sure in this ship..
Flame-"Wait.. this is a ship..."
Ugh!.. a.. ship!... UGH...! why i noticed that only now?! (ç____ç)
Flame-"(looking the water) bwahhh...... my head.... my stomach... I felt like a spinning top going to fall down (@_@)"
ooohhhw....look how they move those waves.... (@.@)
how many are they?.. why there are waves? (@.@) why i'm feeling this? my eyes couldn't look anything else, my head was blocked to look at the sea... I am going to hate this mission
I hope it's the last trip in this ship.. (T.T)

.................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: