Music

Blinded by Light

venerdì 28 agosto 2009

Showdown 2

..................
Kyle and Emalf was waiting something.. they want i attack first?... ugh why my head is keeping to be hurt?
[Voice2-"why you've let him live? you know what he have done..!"]
[Voice-"he can't kill him yet..."]
[Voice4-"I can't.. not now...and i've not forget what he have done.. how can I forget?!"]
[Voice3-"I know it's hard to forget..."]
[Voice4-"grr... what about that Buraki?.. he is still slowing the growth of the powers?]
[Voice-"We think if Buraki keep send his servants... the powers will be at the best shape soon..]
[Voice2-"That's great!.."]
[Voice4-"but.."]
[Voice-"yeah... there is a 'but'... the powers that are growing... are..."]
after that i've heard nothing.. but my head was still hurt...
Of what they was talking about? where are they?... why i hear that?...
Now i could not think at this.. someone is waiting me..
Kyle-"So, Number 2... what are you waiting for?.."
Flame-"Oh you was waiting me? thanks...."
Emalf-"grr... fool, if you make me angry your death will be more painful!.."
Flame-"uuh, I'm dying of fear..!"
Emalf-"GRR!!.."
Flame-"Look! I'm here! Ready to be hitted! are you blind?"
Ok, now i'm dead.. shut up Flame!...
*flash*
[voice2-"This are the Ruins of Warfang[Warfang..]... Your new training home[home..].."]
[(someone was going out from there)voice-"I've no time[time..].. so be fast.[fast..]"]
*flash*
ugh.. damn, what was that?.. uh!
Emalf done a big jump to hit me with his claws but i've dodged it. i've hit him with my tail and sent him in the air..
Kyle-"woah.. where did you find all those forces?...."
Flame-"Surely not thanks to you!"
ugh.. not again..
*flash*
[(An human girl was there..)Girl-"Don't leave me here[here..]..Please, not again![again..!]]
[Voice-"Don't worry[worry...]... I'll back[back...]...]
[(a Light came by the body of the dragon)....now go![go!...]]
*flash*
ah! damn!.. what's happening?...
A fireball was coming from the air.. my purple eye was shining and a barrier protected me.. a big explosion make a lot of smoke in the valley..
Emalf fell to the ground..
Emalf-"Ugh.. hehe.. easy.."
Kyle-"It's not over yet.."
Kyle begin to run in the smoke and he hitted the barrier, destroying it and hitting me with the head, sent me against a big rock destroying a part of it..
Flame-"Aah!!"
I fell to the ground and Kyle is jumped in front me
Kyle-"it's over now..[now...]"
*flash*
[Voice-"I... I couldn't stop me... I.."]
[Voice2-"Just tell me what's happening..!"]
[Voice-"He... he was one of them.. I.. I don't know why... why i've done this?..."]
[Voice3-"d-don't worry..."]
[Voice2-"It's over now[now...]..."]
[Voice-"What i've... done?[done?..]..."]
*flash*
Why i'm seeing this?... I don't remember nothing about that...
Kyle taked me by the neck....
Kyle-"you are just a failed experiment.."
Flame-"and you are just... the dog of.. Buraki.."
he was pressing my neck against the rock... i was losing my senses..
Flame-"...ugh..." all was becoming dark.. it's really this.. the end?...
[close your eyes[eyes...]... leave your dark powers controll you[you...]... it's the only way to beat them[them...]...]
uh... my.. dark powers...
*flash*
[voice2-"Please! Stop!"]
[voice-"Go Away...!!"]
[voice2-"no! Don't do it!"]
[(hitting him ("voice2")) voice-"umph, you can't tell me what i have to do!.."]
[voice3-"Stop! you don't need of that power!"]
[voice-"We'll see that[that...]..."]
*flash*
[come on! free you dark side!..]
no... [uh?!] i want save me... but not by you!
my purple eye begin to shine with the crystals.
Kyle-"What? the crystals..!"
Flame-"Go... AWAY!"
a big shockwave from my body destroyed the ground and sent Kyle and Emalf away from me..
Emalf-"Aaah! w-what's happening?!...."
Kyle-"ugh.. he have.. an incredible power..."
all my body was shining of a blue light..
*flash*
[voice3-"follow your heart.. follow the light.."]
[voice-"I'll use the dark powers.. just when i need of them.."]
[voice2-"try to don't die.."]
[voice-"Don't worry, i'll back.. i promise to you[to you...]..]
[.... brother[brother...]...]
*flash*
Kyle-"umph.. let's go"
Emalf-"What?.."
Kyle-"look there.. and after all.. we can't kill him yet.."
I was stopped, I could not move.. my wounds was too hurt... my head was going to explode for that headackes... i couldn't fight anymore, and Kyle knew that.. but... why he don't kill me?...
Kyle and Emalf flew away... and after that i've lost my senses and i fell to the ground....
all was dark... i've just seen my blood on the ground... Kyle was really strong...
I never felt this feeling before..
is this the feeling the peaple feel...
... before die?....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: