Music

Blinded by Light

venerdì 14 agosto 2009

Part 7 - Who Am I?

...................
I've walked for an hour.. i was really tired.. Lagon and Pyron was flying quietly and i was watch them badly... is not my foult if i can't fly.. but they really need to torture me flying?
Pyron was going down to the ground near me..
Pyron-"You two go ahead, i'll catch up."
I hope he will ok...
Flame-"ok then.. later."
Lagon was still flying... maybe he want really torture me!
Some time later i've seen something behind the trees...
Lagon-"flame, just go ahead I will come soon."
Flame-"what is it?"
Lagon-"I have to talk with nera so please go away." I had understod and walekd awayand then i've begin to check that thing i've seen.. it could be an enemy... an human.. or a dragon..
There wasn't nothing but... i'm sure i've seen something..!
[So..[so..] you really still want stay with your friends..?[friends?...]
UGH..!! my.. my head!.. I heard again that voice...!
[I've told you yet[yet..]... you can't stay with your friends..[friends..] wherever you are[are...]... Buraki will know[know..]..]
N.. no..! S..Shut up!..
Kyle-"Well, well...number 2..we meet us again uh?"
Flame-"ugh.. K..Kyle..!"
Kyle-"umph..you seems in worse shape.."
Flame-"What you want?... ugh.."
I've seen a dark energy covering his body.. it was real.. or just another vision?..damn.. my head...
Kyle-"I'm not here to fight you, Flame..."
Finaly.. i heard my name again..
Kyle-"I'm here to tell you what you really are..."
Flame-"I'm just a dragon... been part of your stupid experiments..!"
Kyle-"hehe.. that's not what i want tell you.."
What he mean?.. what am I?
Kyle-"you are the first dragon that has survived to this experiment.. the blue crystals experiment.."
Flame-"So... What you want do? take me back?"
Kyle-"hehehe.. well.. not exatly back.. I just want you with us.. with Buraki's army!..."
Flame-"Why me..? i've nothing special.."
Kyle was smiling.. an evil smiling...
Kyle-"You are one of us now... you have something in your body, Flame... something that allows us to know where you are, what you heard and what you say..."
Flame-"That's the why... you knew where was the other.. ugh!..."
another headache... and a vision... this time i was seeing with the eyes of someone... I've seen me and Kyle... it's.. the present? the future? someone.. was hearing?
The vision is finished there...
Kyle-"Yes, Flame... we ever know.. and I have another surprise for you..."
From the darkness come something.. it was.. me?..
Kyle-"He is Emalf... a powerful and best version... of you..."
Flame-"What?!..."
Emalf haven't the crystals in the wings.. and he still have all 2 the wings.. the eyes was of my old yellow color..
Kyle-"Thanks the experiment.. we had your DNA... and then, the shapeshifters.. I know.. he doens't seems like you... however, you've helped Buraki's forces more than of the other.. hehehe"
I... I'm helping Buraki's forces?.. and i'm still helping?!
Emalf flew away after a signal of Kyle..
Now i've understand more things about them.. how can i say that to the other?...
Kyle-"You also have powers you don't know... and... uh?!"
Kyle has seen something behind me... but in that moment.. i was looking the ground.. sadly...
Kyle-"Sorry, Luce.. but i can't play with you two now.."
Play?.. it's a game?!..... wait... he has sayd... Luce?
I turned and i've seen a Yellow dragoness...
Luce-"I'm not here to play, Kyle.."
she saw me..
Luce-"You...? you are still alive?"
Flame-"W..What..?"
she came near me and hugged me..
Luce-"I miss you so much..."
What... what she doing?...
Kyle-"Umph! i guess you want stay here for a while uh.. but i think you 2 have no time.."
Flame-".... What you mean...?"
Kyle flew away "Flame.. you do not have much time to choose if you want join with us.."
Flame-"Stop you Kyle!"
Luce-"Flame!.."
She stopped me..
Flame-"I.. I have no time! I have to stop him!"
Luce-"You.. don't remember..?"
Flame-"..Uh?..."
She seems sad.. I.. I know her?..
My head begin to be hurt again.. this time for another vision..
[Don't go[don't go..]... They will kill you[you..]..]
[I have to[i have to....]...]
[Your soul... will destroyed from the Light..! I won't lose you..!]
I was seeing with the eyes of someone... and his voice seems mine.. he was talking with Luce..
[Don't worry, Luce...] *flash* [I'll ever[ever..]... with you[you...]...]
*flash* [...I promise[I promise....]...]
Another flash... and the vision is over.
Flame-"ugh...."
Luce-"Are you ok..?"
I had a bad feeling... someone was in danger..? ugh!..
Flame-"I... Have to go..."
I begin to run away.. Luce was not following me..

[Flame...we have finaly found you..]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ PLEASE ©
Warning, Do Not Copy


●All the stories can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
●The Characters can not be copied or used
without our permission©.
YOU CAN NOT COPY ANYTHING! ©

Nessun commento: